ABOUT-AUTHOR

ABOUT US


About (Shipeto blog)electrotechnicalofficer.com


Hello Friends, Thanks for landing on About Page at electrotechnicalofficer.com
Shipeto blog was launched on 29 Jun 2016 by Manikandan with a dream to provide every possible guide and material related to ETO to studying and Trainee Electro Technical Officers. The main goal of starting this the blog is to build an active community of Electro Technical Officers so that they can learn every aspect of Electro Technical Officer in a better way

How SHIPETO Help ETOs?

Shipeto constantly tries to bring quality materials for Electro Technical Officers to help them make their Electrical knowledge better gradually. Our unique and detailed posts will surely help you to be an independent successful Electro Technical Officer.

This blog mainly focuses on the below categories:

  • safety
  • Marine Electrical
  • Marine Electronics
  • Electro mechanical devices
  • Ship auxiliary machinery
  • Deck machinery
  • SOLAS Regulations of Electrical systems
  • Hydraulic systems
  • HVAC system
  • Refrigeration
  • And many more


Meet blog Author – Manikandan.B

https://shipeto.blogspot.in/
Hello Friends, this is me-Manikandan Balasupramaniyan. I am 26 Years Young (I’m not old :P) passionate man from Tamilnadu, India. I spent pretty good hours with my HP laptop. This results in the quality growth of SHIPETO Blog and your skill as well. I’m always searching for study materials for ETO, but I can’t get fulfill ETO materials in one place. That’s why I created this blog. I would like to share my knowledge with you.





What’s my future plan with this blog?

I want SHIPETO to be a platform to learn good and professional ETO. I want to make a blog that helps every Electro Technical Officer at every stage to deal with the issue and problems they face in their shipping carrier.

Thanks to all of the readers and friends to love my blog. I hope you continue your support to my blog as without you friends me and my SHIPETO BLOG is incomplete. I really appreciate you all for the efforts you pour to the growth of shipeto.blogspot.in

Once again a hearty thanks to all for reading my posts.

Please connect with me:  Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Linked IN



Post a Comment

3 Comments

  1. sir is there any contact detail of you is present . Sir i want to know to how to prepare for ETO entrance exam. Your Guidance will be so helpful thank

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Firstly, my whole hearted Congratulations and best wishes to you.
      There are very few who are thinking of the welfare and development of ETOs
      I have just received this mail,
      I will go through a d certainly post comments and queries.

      Delete
  2. Interesting post. I Have Been wondering about this issue. so thanks for posting. Pretty cool post.It 's really very nice and Useful post.Thanks guitar tremolo

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear your comments on this article, so that we may better serve you in the future.