16 July 2016

ABOUT-AUTHOR



About Shipeto

https://shipeto.blogspot.in/
Hello Friends, Thanks for landing on About Page at shipeto.blogspot.in
Shipeto blog was launched on 29 Jun 2016 by Manikandan with a dream to provide every possible guides and materials related to ETO to studying and trainee Electro Technical Officers. The main goal of starting this blog is to build an active community of Electro Technical Officers so that they can learn every aspect of Electro Technical Officer in a better way

How SHIPETO Help ETOs?

Shipeto constantly tries to bring quality materials for Electro Technical Officers to help them make their Electrical knowledge better gradually. Our unique and detailed posts will surely help you to be an independent successful Electro Technical Officer.

This blog mainly focus on below categories:

  • safety
  • Marine Electrical
  • Marine Electronics
  • Elctro mechanical devices
  • Ship auxiliary machineries
  • Deck machineries
  • SOLAS Regulations of Electrical systems
  • Hydraulic systems
  • HVAC system
  • Refrigeration
  • And many more


Meet blog Author – Manikandan.B

https://shipeto.blogspot.in/
Hello Friends, this is me-Manikandan Balasupramaniyan. I am 26 Years Young (I’m not old :P) passionate man from Tamilnadu, India. I spent pretty good hours with my HP laptop. This results in the quality growth of SHIPETO Blog and your skill as well. I’m always searching study materials for ETO, but I can’t get fulfill of ETO materials in one place. That’s why I created this blog. I want share my knowledge with you.





What’s my future plan with this blog?

I want SHIPETO to be a platform to learn good and professional ETO. I want to make a blog that helps every Electro Technical Officer at every stage to deal with the issue and problems they face in their shipping carrier.

Thanks to all of readers and friends to love my blog. Hope you continue your support to my blog as without you friends me and my SHIPETO BLOG is incomplete. I really appreciate you all for the efforts you pour to the growth of shipeto.blogspot.in

Once again a heartily thanks to all for reading my posts.

Please connect with me:  Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Linked IN



SHARE

DON'T MISS

ABOUT-AUTHOR
4/ 5
Oleh

Subscribe via email

Get Free Study Materials? Add your email address to subscribe.